LS Photography 2005

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Trip to Grand Canyon and Sedona

My wife's relative came to visit from the Philippines. They were here only for a few days and as normal for Arizona visitors, I took them to Grand Canyon and Sedona - I've done this day trip (yep - 9 hrs of driving in one day!) so many times I could do it in my sleep! I was more excited this time than normal since I know this will be my first opportunity to bring out the D70 and test it with all these beautiful southwest vista. I brought all three lense although I ended up using the 18-70mm Nikkor >90% of the time.

As we near Grand Canyon on I-180, they wanted to buy some Indian jewelries so we stop by this general store midway between Williams and Tuyasan. While they were inside shopping, I took some shots of the field nearby that were fully blooming with sunflowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home